Each cantilever is delivered to you in a dedicated blister pack.
Top and bottom view of a FluidFM blister pack
Clean & Robust:
- Aluminum cover: The aluminum cover keeps your probe sealed and clean from dust until you need it.
- Polymer base: The PET-GAG polymer assures transport safety and allows the long-term storage of your FluidFM probes.
- Coating in the blister: A cavity around the cantilever was specifically designed to allow the custom coating of the cantilever with only a few hundred ul of coating solution.
- Cleaning in the blister: Remove the aluminum foil and treat the blister including the cantilever with your plasma cleaner.
- Type: See the type of your cantilever directly on the package
- Unique Identity: The serial number gives your cantilever a unique identity. The LOT number indicates the wafer batch of your cantilever.
- QR code: Scan it with your barcode reader to get all the information about your cantilever (including an SEM picture) directly from our servers.
Typical information on your cantilever